Begin Labs is a forward-thinking incubator that works with small businesses, entrepreneurs, makers, and go-getters to bring their businesses to life. Our growing company is looking for an energetic Community Coordinator to join our Marketing team part-time with the opportunity to transition to full-time in the future. This role will work directly with the Digital Marketing Companies we oversee.
Under the direction of our Community Manager, you will be responsible for helping to guide the flow of culture, conversations, and content. Externally, you will work as a brand advocate for our various companies, cultivating interactive digital communities across multiple channels and platforms. This includes creating unique content for our blogs, maintaining social media channels, and writing copy for digital marketing efforts. Internally, you will work to cultivate thriving workplace communities. From delighting our staff to fostering inclusivity, you will assist in strategic culture direction across various companies and offices. This includes event planning, brand advocacy, and company-wide communication strategies. You will be a great match for our team if you are self-motivated, resourceful, and take initiative.
- Assist the Community Manager in cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within the community to drive engagement.
- Day-to-day engagement activity with the social community.
- Developing strategic social campaigns to meet marketing goals and objectives.
- Monitoring and interacting with online community across platforms.
- Work in partnership with Marketing team to support and deliver campaign-based goals through deepening engagement on content.
- Create unique and engaging content for blogs and other materials.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to assist in the execution of contests, events, launches, etc.
- Implement reputation management strategies across platforms.
- Track KPIs across all social platforms and internal communities to measure success and inform strategic changes.
- 2 years relevant work experience
- Demonstrated excellent writing skills and an eye for detail
- Experience with web and marketing analytics platforms a plus
- Tenacity, drive, and adaptability